Rockwood Graduate Programme 2021
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto.
Rockwood Public Affairs is currently looking for applicants for its graduate programme.
We are seeking intellectually curious, ambitious and driven graduates who want a career in strategic communications, public affairs and public relations. In return, we offer you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in our office, developing your skills across a range of services we provide, including strategic consulting, political and regulatory advice, reputation management, crisis communications and campaigning. Successful applicants will work with a broad range of clients – multinational companies and leading trade associations.
This will be a six-month paid graduate placement programme with the expectation that if you perform that you will be offered a full-time Client Executive position.
What we are looking for
• Graduates with a minimum of 2.1 postgraduate qualification in a relevant field
• Ideally, you will have studied communications, politics, international relations, public affairs or public relations
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Knowledge of social media channels
• A genuine desire to work in public relations and public affairs
• Self-starters who have great initiative and can give clear insights
• A creative approach and good team player
• You must have the right to work in Ireland.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date for applications is 17:00 Monday May 31.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview shortly thereafter.
The position(s) will be based in our IFSC office, and will commence on July 1st 2020 (or at a time agreed by both parties).