Rockwood Public Affairs is seeking a talented Executive Assistant working with our Managing Director.
What will you be doing?
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements ensuring calendar and diary are prioritised according to changing demands
- Working with our team to support their requirements
- Understanding business priorities and responding in an appropriate manner
- Maintaining the various databases and updating contacts as required
- Processing timesheet, holidays and expense reports
- Business travel coordination
- Participating in planning of events
- Liaising with clients and business guests
- Maintaining a strong working relationship across the business
- Effectively delegating appropriate tasks; as required
- Administrative support to strategic projects
- Use utmost discretion and professionalism when working with confidential information across the business
- Assist with administrative/operational duties such as file maintenance, photocopying, managing emails.
- Serve as a facilitator to meetings, prepare agendas, take, and transcribe minutes, collect, and distribute information.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Managing Director and the team
- Organise hospitality for on- and off-site meetings/conferences.
Skills and attributes for success
- A proven track record of supporting and working at a senior level
- The ability to balance multiple and competing demands
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and make informed and confident decisions
- Quick to identify opportunities and problems
- Project management skills
- Focus on delivering great client experience, every time
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Even better if you have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Time management skills that allow you to coordinate multiple competing tasks
- A solution focused mind-set
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package that rewards you for your individual and team performance. As the business grows, we provide opportunities for you to grow too, by helping you to develop new skills and progress your career.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter and CV through the form below
- Closing date for applications is 12:00 Noon on Thursday May 19th
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview shortly thereafter
The position will be based at our Baggot Street office, and will commence on Monday June 6th 2022 (or at a time thereafter agreed by both parties)
Last updated: 29/04/2022