2022 Client Executive
Communications & Public Affairs
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto.
Rockwood Public Affairs is seeking a talented Client Executive to join our team. Working across a portfolio of leading businesses, you will be delivering campaigns that help our clients to create a measurable difference.
This role will offer great exposure to our clients in Ireland. The ideal candidate will be passionate about current affairs, the political landscape, and will have a desire to work on the cutting edge of leading campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Drafting press releases
- Public affairs monitoring and research
- Implementing client programmes
- Managing outreach to the political system and media
- Working with our digital team to develop compelling content
- Working with polling companies, economists and other research organisations
- Maintaining positive working relations with clients through regular communication, meetings and reporting
Who are you?
- A graduate with a minimum of 2.1 postgraduate qualification in public affairs or public relations, communications, politics, law, international relations
- Excellent writing and research skills
- A strong understanding and interest in the Irish political system and media
- A self-starter who has great initiative, can give clear insights with an interest in learning and developing his/her skills in a busy and fast-moving working environment
- An analytical mind with an ability to cut through information and find what really matters to clients
- Good organisational and project management skills
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience working in the media, the Oireachtas, for a political party, at a think tank or similar organisation
- Campaign experience
- Experience working in public affairs, either at an agency or in-house
The Perks & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Hybrid working with two weeks of flexible working per year
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
- Access to all the newspapers you want to consume
- Personal budget for wellness, gym membership
- Education budget – courses, books, and conferences
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Team appreciation lunches
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter and CV through the form below
- Closing date for applications is 12:00 Thursday February 3rd
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview shortly thereafter
- The position (s) will be based at our Baggot Street office, and will commence on March 1st 2022 (or at a time agreed by both parties)
Last updated: 17/01/2022